Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Los Angeles vs. Corvallis (off topic)

I've lived lots of places...LA being one that I actually go back and visit from time to time. I like it in small doses because it's so different from where I've chosen to "put roots down" (Corvallis, OR). You might be saying to yourself "come on now, how different can it really be, Jane". Well a run I took up Dimple Hill the other day made me realize just how different. I'm having trouble lining these pix up so see if you can guess which is which!








































2 comments:

  1. At diversity training the diversity lady said that she moved to Oregon from Southern California because she could actually see they sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you have to be over 30 to actually appreciate that whole sky thing though. i even appreciate the agricultural waft now (as someone else described "cow poo smell"). and when I visit LA i appreciate the bum peeing in the escalator and Pershing Square. All good, playa!

    ReplyDelete