Friday, November 11, 2011

Hmm...what to write about

It's getting cold, the last of the flowers are turning brown and gooey. Winter is coming. I"m going to do a little more ho'ing (the garden tool kind) and maybe plant a few favas but other than that i'm done in the veggie garden for the year. i did make these placemats with Jenni's awesome veggie fabric. That's the last of the veggies for this year.













I did my first run since the Silver Falls half last weekend with Jelly (Jelly- that was awesome, lets be in there like swimwear next year!) I did Dimple...it was so cold and foggy all the way up and then I found the sun at the very top. I was so cheery when I got there I even marveled to a couple of hikers how pretty the view was, to which they looked back at me like i was insane. well i do think it was pretty.














then it got foggy again on the way back down...












NPR: Nobody Does It Better by Nate Dogg, Drinking in LA by Bran Van 3000, See You Again by Jenni Bliss and the best timed iPod shuffle moment in a while Stretch Out And Wait by the Smiths WHILE I WAS STRETCHING.

3 comments:

  1. i should add that I did not make those placemats because i got a burning desire to make placemats. they are for Anton's school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had thought to ask you to make placemats when I was a teacher...That Dimple hill run looks beautiful. How far is it? Some day I will have to come run it with you, but you will have to go slow for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no you don't, they are not fun to make trust me...buy them at the Dollar Store, you're better off. The Dimple Run i do is about 10 miles if i do a full loop from the house but if you drive to it only about 8. it's pretty challenging going up but the payoff is going down, it's totally amazing. We need to do it together!

    ReplyDelete