Saturday, July 28, 2012

Late July garden update

The first tomato plant is producing some nice fruit...and early for this cold-ish summer. I'm loving the weather this summer so far, it's like the bay area...cloudy mornings, warm afternoons then cools down quickly. couldn't be better and if it means small crop oh well.

A signal that my favorite season Fall (otherwise known as Autumn) is on the way...another pumpkin decided to just grow unasked (yet welcome) in a very central location in the front yard...i was reticent to plant one due to expansiveness they demand but you can't fight city hall, it clearly was meant to be here. I hope to be so overwhelmed with fresh garlic, onion and tomato by my next post that I dedicate it to figuring out how to can red sauce properly.



http://youtu.be/16_qqIrPKQU

No comments:

Post a Comment