Friday, November 2, 2012

Early November

So nice to get back on the trail after being away...I think i like the rainy season more than the sun, at least for now. We were on the east coast last week, right before the big storm they call Sandy got real. I really hope things are getting back to normal...stay safe and...move to higher ground, maybe? The world is getting crazy! The garden is dying down but the dahlias and a few others are still holding on. Rain is setting in now though, so it won't be long before it all needs to be chopped down *sigh*. The favas are already starting to shoot up in the veggie garden and I promised myself i'd finally plant the garlic this weekend. i'm typing it now so that I will be forever shamed if i don't.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, muddy wet trails are so much better than dry dusty ones. how did the garlic planting go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are softer too! i did it, i did it...garlic planted! now let's see if it grows.

    ReplyDelete